KDH has taken a number of proactive steps with the aim of mitigating risk around COVID-19 (coronavirus). With the safety of patients and families, staff, physicians and volunteers in mind, the following decisions have been made:
- Restrictions have been placed on visiting patients until further notice.
- Many non-acute outpatient clinics (specialist appointments) are cancelled until further notice. Some clinics will continue based on medical need or urgency. If your appointment is cancelled you will be called by the hospital.
- All volunteer services have been suspended; this includes operation of the hospital’s coffee shop.
- All large group events are cancelled until further notice.
- All after hours meetings at KDH are cancelled until further notice.
Learn more at Kemptville District Hospital